The foreign lawyer, who has to proceed with an out-of-Court legal proceeding in Italy or with a civil legal proceeding before the competent Italian Court, can request to work together with an Italian qualified lawyer for all the necessary fulfilments set forth under the Italian law, as well as for any suggestion about the Italian legal system and about any possible difference between the Italian legal system and the legal system of his/her country.
The foreign lawyer, who has to proceed with an out-of-Court proceeding in Italy, with the special purpose of reaching a settlement with the counterparty, can turn to our law firm for a greater presence over the territory, also thanks to our experience concerning out-of-Court civil proceedings, with good chances of reaching a quicker agreement with no risk of errors or misunderstandings that could complicate the outcome of the work.
The foreign lawyer, who has to proceed with a civil legal proceeding before the competent Italian Court, can request to work together with our law firm for all the necessary fulfilments set forth under the Italian law, as well as for any suggestion about the Italian legal system and about the best possible legal defence to achieve before the Court. Marzorati law firm indeed guarantees the possibility of a declaration of domicile, working jointly with, and even replacing (in case of need), the foreign lawyer as well as concerning all the typical bureaucratic fulfilments.
What the Italian lawyer can do in case of declaration of domicile
In case of declaration of domicile, the Italian lawyer can perform the following activities:
– sending and receiving letters on behalf of the foreign Colleague, with an evident saving of money;
– dealing with lawyers appointed by the counterparties, the common use of the Italian language could make easier both the business relationships and the negotiations, so to make easier also a possible settlement;
– attending any hearing, both in a mediation proceeding and in an “assisted negotiation” (negoziazione assistita) proceeding;
– filing the claim before the competent Italian Court (e.g. Tribunale, Giudice di Pace, Corte d’Appello);
– filing during the legal proceeding also any deed and document coming from and/or drafted by the foreign lawyer;
– collecting during the legal proceeding any deed and document filed by the counterparty’s lawyer;
– attending any hearing, also discussing any matter where necessary;
– drafting any possible amendment to any Italian or foreign deed.
During the years, Marzorati law firm has furthermore managed to develop a big net of business relationships with specialized professionals and technical consultants who can work together with the foreign lawyer concerning any possible technical and scientific high-level matter (psychologists, neuro-psychiatrics, familiar mediators, private investigators, legal doctors and specialized doctors, notaries, chartered accountants, tax experts, architects, engineers, art experts and so on).